Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our frequently asked questions below. If you can't find the answer that you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Is it free to list an item for sale?
- There is a small fee to pay for listing items, please sign-in and review the available packages.
- Are you a direct buyer or representative?
- Please note that we neither buy or sell any type of artwork. This is only a paid listing website but has a good reach, especially in Europe.
- Is there a limit of the Credits to purchase?
- No - you can purchase as many Credits as you wish, no limit as to how many you buy.
- I can`t see my items on the market/inventory, what should I do?
- Please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- I forgot my password, how can I retrieve or reset it?
- From the Sign-in page, please follow the "Forgot Password?"" link.
- Can I edit my items listed?
- Yes, log into your accoun and go to "My Items" section. Use the "Edit" button to edit information.
- How will I know if someone is interested in my item?
- If someone wants to enquire about your item, you will receive an email from them via our system.
- Do you take commission and how much?
- We have a ZERO commission policy. We never take commission when you sell (or if you buy) an item on our platform.